Tuesday, August 10, 2010

House progress

I haven't posted pictures of the house in a long time, but that doesn't mean that I never took any. I kept taking pictures, then by the time I got around to downloading them to the computer, they weren't current any more, so then I'd take new pictures.... and so on.


So with Justin in San Antonio for a conference, I had a few days of not much progress, so I could post some current pictures of the house!

We are almost finished with the siding, the roof is done and the upstairs sheet rock is in and ready to be textured today and tomorrow. The septic system and leach field are in. So things are moving along!


The front of the house



The North side





The South side (the last side to have siding)




Inside looking South ( showing drywall)





Inside SW corner, the fireplace is in!

1 comment:

wyochatfields said...

It looks awesome I can't wait to see it.