Wednesday, July 7, 2010

1 month old

Tanner is now one month old. He is a pretty good baby and tends to be fussy if he has to burp or just wants to be held. He has been smiling (but only at his Mom) and has survived the "love" of his big brother and sister. Mom is adjusting to getting less sleep, and has even been able to have all three kids asleep at once several times! Tanner now weighs 9 lbs 4.4 oz and is 21 1/4 inches long. He is a pretty sweet baby and we are enjoying watching him grow!

Tanner smiling (sorry the picture isn't that great, I wasn't looking

at the camera when I took it)

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

What a sharp looking little man. We are trying to get Grady to smile, but they are fleeting...he is too full of gas and anger to really smile. Hope you get more sleep.

Nathan said...

I'm a bit late, but congrats anyway. I'm sure you probably had other reasons, but my middle name is Tanner so can I think you named him after me? Some day I may meet the whole family and it would be nice to have some previous connections to the kids. Keep up the good work.