Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Hunter!

Hunter turned 4 today! I can't believe he's already 4 years old. It seems like it couldn't have been that long ago that I looked like this:
2 days before Hunter was born (I can't believe I'm posting this)
One day old, the day he came home
One year old
Two years old
three years old
four years old
He asked for a gun, a Spiderman cake and a party. He wanted to have a party with his friends, especially since we are moving soon. When I asked him what he wanted to do he said that he wanted to have a water fight. Since our air conditioning is broken and this is what the thermostat in our house read, we said yes.
Yes, that is correct 83 degrees INSIDE

Hunter's Spiderman cake that I made

pictures from his party

Pictures from his party


Hunter filling up the water gun

Everyone in the front yard for the fight ( the pool is filled with warm water)

Happy birthday Buddy, Turbo, Bucko, Buckaroo! We love you Hunter!
(P.S. happy birthday to Whitnee, Beth and Pat too)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!! I loved seeing the pic every year... in the fourth one he looked so big!! They do grow up fast. Your cake looked great... very impressed!!! What a fun birthday party:) It is always cute to hear what they want to do for their birthday party:)